Looking for a way to streamline and simplify your financial calculations across your company's systems and processes? Try the Seyfor Calculation Engine - a modern solution for unifying all calculations into one interface.
Why unify calculations
The day-to-day operations of financial service providers cannot do without a wide range of calculations, from calculating repayments to funding periods to initial interest rates. Many firms perform these calculations in separate dedicated solutions, but especially for large portfolios, these methods soon become insufficient. Your staff must then not only manually transfer data, but also check for variances in the calculations of different systems.
Seyfor Calculation Engine - all calculations in one place
We designed the Seyfor Calculation Engine, offered as part of the Seyfor OneCore product family, to make calculations as easy and transparent as possible. It is a modern cloud-based tool based on Microsoft Azure technology that can work with various input data (input price of the object to be financed, financing period, interest rate inputs, etc.).
The Seyfor Calculation Engine can then return several values on the output depending on the settings:
- Quick Installment
- Repayment schedule
- Irregular instalments
- Interest calculation
- Calculation of APR (the annual cost of a loan to a borrower)
- Calculation of PV (Present value)
- Calculation of FV (Future value)
Top Benefits of Seyfor Calculation Engine
- Unification of calculations: you can manage all your calculations through one tool, freeing you from the need to deal with variances when using several different systems.
- Cost savings: with more accurate calculations
- Broad connectivity: you can easily connect Seyfor Calculation Engine to virtually any software solution, from CRM and ERP systems to relational databases to products from the Microsoft 365 family (typically MS Excel, for example).
- Performance and security: using the Microsoft Azure platform, Calculation Engine offers extremely high calculation speeds and maximum security in accordance with the most demanding international standards.
- Easy to implement: the application is deployed as part of Microsoft Azure, so there is no need to purchase another separate solution to install it.
- Scalability: with the ability to connect to a variety of systems, Seyfor Calculation Engine is ready to respond to the changing requirements and innovations of your business at any time.
Who is the application suitable for?
Thanks to its strengths, Seyfor Calculation Engine can be used in many areas of financial services. The following entities will find it most useful:
- Credit companies,
- credit institutions, loan companies, finance companies, finance providers, operating or finance lease providers,
- fleet finance companies,
- and many others.
How to get the Seyfor Calculation Engine?
The application is offered as a SaaS solution within Microsoft Azure. Depending on your capabilities and needs, you can choose between several pricing packages varying in the maximum number of transactions per second, additional transaction prices and monthly transaction limit. For more information, please contact us using the contact form below.
Our experts will be happy to answer any questions and advise you on which plan is best for your business.
You can then use the free trial available at the link below to check the suitability of the Calculation Engine for your business. You can use all the features of the solution for 30 days.