Say goodbye to the traditional pen-and-paper method and embrace the electronic signature! By using the Sey4Sign application integrated with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central platform, you can streamline your administrative processes, save time, and paper, and enhance the security of your documents. Seyfor has the perfect solution for you.
Still, trust paper?
Inefficient document approval can be a major cause of delays in administrative processes. Think about the last time you needed to sign a contract with a client or get a supervisor's signature on an important document. Chances are, you had to print the file, distribute it to all parties involved, collect signatures from everyone, and then archive the copies of the documents. This can be a time-consuming and tedious process that can slow down the workflow.
When a single file is passed around to all involved parties, it can cause significant delays in the linked process. Additionally, physical signatures require individuals to visit the office, and copies of documents can easily get lost. The most significant concern, however, is the security risk of forging signatures or changing the wording of a document. Although you may think that such an event could never happen in your organization, do you want to leave your reputation up to chance and human error?
Try it electronically!
Electronic signatures offer a more elegant solution than physical copies or signing with a pen. Today, you can handle approvals, revisions, and distribution of important documents purely digitally and fully online.
The 6 biggest benefits of e-signatures
- Speed and simplicity: Electronic acknowledgement eliminates the need for printing or scanning and can be completed with just a few clicks for speed and simplicity.
- Security above all: an electronic signature is virtually impossible to forge or retrospectively change. Automatic change tracking will always tell you exactly who validated the document and what changes were made.
- Competitive advantage: the ability to validate documents quickly and easily saves you and your clients a considerable amount of time and significantly reduces administrative tasks. This will also give you a competitive edge.
- Anytime, anywhere validation: forget about visiting the office just to sign documents. You can sign online from home or on the move. All you need is internet access to sign.
- Legal weight: according to the European eIDAS Directive, an electronic signature holds the same legal effect as a traditional handwritten signature for both contracting parties and public institutions.
- Relief for the planet: Companies can reduce their environmental impact with a significant decrease in paper usage.
Sey4Sign - signing with the power of Dynamics 365 Business Central
You don't have to look far for a modern e-signature solution. Sey4Sign is a modern e-approval application that's fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
What does Sey4Sign do?
- One can either insert handwritten signatures into documents or validate them using a certificate.
- integrated secure document storage,
- support for multiple languages,
- ability to time-stamping documents for added security,
- tools to automate the approval process.
Sey4Sign in practice
Start modern signing today
If you're interested in Sey4Sign, simply fill out the form below. Our experts will contact you to discuss your needs and answer any questions you may have.