At the end of April 2022, we've successfully upgraded our OneCore solution to the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central: release 2022 wave 1 (version 20).
Over the course of June, we've certified our leasing system solution for use in an online, cloud-based version, which is now available on the Microsoft AppSource portal.
“The main reason for upgrading our OneCore solution is technological advancement introduced by Microsoft in this new version of Business Central; with it, we can offer our customers only the best among Lease Management Systems,” adds Roman Slovák, OneCore's technical architect.
Brief summary of the biggest improvements brought by Business Central 20:
- New excel layouts for reports
- Improved integration with MS Teams and Outlook
- Better performance
- Online checking of documents and logs during work
OneCore Business Central Is Now Online!
Cloud certification allows us to offer the solution as SaaS (Software as a Service), where the customer no longer needs to have their own infrastructure or pay for an environment to run OneCore. The customer can manage and create environments, install applications and schedule upgrades to newer versions online.
Another major change is that the environment's performance is now automatically managed by Microsoft.
The OneCore cloud solution also brings several application improvements over the on-premise version:
- Workflow – Power Automate / default connector / workflow definition and process automation
- Late Payment Prediction – interconnection with MS AI
- MS Teams – native linkage to MS Teams (ability to share information directly in MS Teams)
- OneDrive – replacement of the file system, data is shared via OneDrive
- REST API improvements – option for incremental loading of data
- Power BI – direct and simpler access to data
The online version of OneCore Business Central is available at Microsoft AppSource.